Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
What Is ePacket Delivery?
ePacket delivery is an agreement between the US Postal Service (USPS) and Hongkong Post. The goal is to increase international ecommerce sales for China. It allows for faster ePacket delivery of products coming from China and Hong Kong to a number of different countries. Merchants can send small packages weighing up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs).
The value of the package also needs to be less than $400.
What are the Benefits of Using ePacket?
As the name “ePacket” suggests, the shipping service was formed for ecommerce purposes, in order to make it faster and more affordable for customers to receive their purchases from online stores and marketplaces that shipped from China and Hong Kong.
ePacket became so successful within the US that they began expanding internationally. The list of countries that have access to ePacket is constantly growing.
Alongside cost and time efficiency, ePacket offers a variety of other benefits to buyers, including:
- Door-to-door China ePacket tracking: The ePacket delivery provides customers the option of end-to-end tracking, without paying any additional costs. This is a huge benefit for them to be able to monitor the location of the package. The ePacket can easily be tracked on official websites such asEMS and USPS.
- Free returns on any undeliverable items: Another benefit to the customers is the sense of security they get knowing that any undeliverable item is returned, without any additional expense. This in turn, improves the customer-merchant relationship, as the online merchants will be able to provide refunds on any packages that were not successfully delivered to customers.
- Payment of postal customs: Any customs, duties, and/or taxes must be paid by the recipient of the shipment. As the ePacket delivery goes through regular custom clearance, customers might be required to pay any applicable taxes and duties.
Keep in mind that it’s not possible to offer free shipping on all products. If the package is under 24″ x 36″ and less than 2kg, it qualifies for ePacket shipping. Notably, this type of ePacket delivery method must be shipped from either China or Hong Kong.